Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wohoho! It's a Blustery Day!

Today was wet, windy and cold.  Gotta love the variety of Seattle weather. 

P worked some in the morning (and as of this writing is back at work).  After, we headed to Seattle Center for Brickon '08.  A loved it, B  enjoyed it, P liked it,  and I will stick to the lego store for my viewing and buying pleasure.  What can I say?  I'm either hard to impress or like my conventions organized.  Nuff said.

Today's Events:

P = Killing zombies (Apparently there's some fun to this).  Took his family to a brick laying convention because he loves them so.
A = Went to work with P and was freeloading on breakfast and Gatorade (Drink of choice for growing 8 year old boys).  Added more legos to his collection because the kid doesn't have enough!  Joined his Poomse Posse.
B = Got the raw end of the stick and went shopping with Me.  
Me = Contributed to the [dying] U.S economy.






No comments: