Friday, October 3, 2008

L4D

After L4D is packed and sold,  I will fall asleep with a hug again.  I will cook dinner for 4 again.  I will watch re-runs of "I Dream of Jeannie" again.   

For now, I'm thankful P is busy working on something he loves.  He works hard to make a great product.  He works even harder to keep his family happy and loved. (Not to mention keeping his wifey satisfied with his schedule = no nagging from her!)   He is wonderful, this man!  I think I'll keep him.

Today's Events:

P= killing zombies, giving a free ride to a pair of pliers on the back of his trunk!
      (Pliers made the 7 mile trip to work and survived) 
A= ITB testing and Cloned his Wars on tv
B and Me = Lunching with some fun Moms and their offspring, pit stop at Godmother Abby's beehive for some lovin'

No comments: